Registered Nurse Emergency Department Trauma
Job ID: 87453
Area of Interest: Nursing
Location: Cheverly,MD US
Hours of Work: all
Job Facility: University of Maryland Capital Region
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
$15,000 Sign-On Bonus available for new-hire RNs with a minimum of two years specialty experience.
UM Capital Region Health is recruiting experienced Trauma Emergency Department RNs to join our award-winning team.
Are you ready to get back to your calling of patient care? To be respected by your peers and have your voice heard by your physicians? To regain your work-life balance and have time and resources to further your education? To be part of a cohesive team that gets to work on every cardiac case and be there with your patients from admission to discharge?
If you are ready to get back to the core mission of nursing and patient care, UM Capital Region Health wants to talk to you!
UM Capital Region Health is about to changeUP everything with the construction of UM Capital Region Medical Center, a new, state-of-the-art hospital facility in Largo, MD. On track to open in April of 2021, our new Medical Center will feature a dedicated Heart and Vascular Institute (HVI) which will be a center of excellence in heart care in Prince George’s County.
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with a small, cohesive team of experienced professionals.
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage.
- Great Work Life Balance: You’ll accrue paid annual leave; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistant program.
- Competitive salary
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Graduation from an accredited nursing education program approved by the Board of Nursing. BSN preferred.
- Currently licensed as an RN in the state of Maryland.
- BLS certification.
- 1-2 years of Emergency Room experience.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on