EARN A $5,000 BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM FULL-TIME!
Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Kansas Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking full-time and part-time Registered Nurses to join our team at multiple locations in Kansas:
- Topeka Correctional Facility located in Topeka, Kansas.
- Lansing Correctional Facility located in Lansing, Kansas.
- Larned Correctional Mental Health Facilitylocated in Larned, Kansas.
- NortonCorrectional Facility located in Norton, Kansas
- Kansas Juvenile Correctional Complex located in Topeka, Kansas.
- El Dorado Correctional Facility located in El Dorado, Kansas.
The RN is responsible for providing holistic nursing care within the appropriate scope of practice to incarcerated patients. Registered Nurses work under the direction of the Director of Nursing and/or Nursing Supervisor and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team to identify, assess and respond to a wide range of physical, psychological and social needs of the patient.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Kansas RN license or ability to obtain license
- Current CPR
- Corrections experience not required
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check