Registered Nurse Ambulatory Lead
Responsible for assisting Providers by preparing patients for medical exam, assessment, and telephone triage. In partnership with the clinic administrator, ensures implementation and success of NHMG goals, organizes and directs the clinical environment, and coordinates teams to assure effective care is given to provide quality patient care in physician practices. The Registered Nurse serves as a leader of the healthcare team at Novant Health by establishing an authentic personalized relationship with the patient and their chosen support system, collaborating with physicians and other team members to assess, plan, implement, delegate and evaluate an individualized plan of care that promotes optimal health or supports creating an environment that allows team members to be present with patients and families. The Registered Nurse utilizes best scientific evidence and compassion to assist the patient in navigating their health journey. The Registered Nurse accepts responsibility, authority, and accountability for management and provision of care in accordance with the current policies and procedures.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: Associates degree in Nursing Required. Bachelor's degree in Nursing Preferred.
- Licensure/certification/registration: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters teamwork, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health