Regional Nurse Educator
- Jefferson City, Missouri
- Nursing Management
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Missouri Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Regional Nurse Educator to join our Regional Office team. This position will be responsible for the initial training and onboarding for all staff in the Eastern Missouri Region, based out of Farmington, Missouri.
**This key position may require up to 50-70% travel throughout eastern Missouri.
The Regional Nurse Educator is responsible for planning, designing, conducting, and evaluating clinical educational programs, nurse mentoring programs, conferences, in-services and other associated activities. Additional responsibilities also include developing curricula, prepare relevant presentations and materials; organizing, and/or delivering and/or facilitating classes, in-services, orientations, clinical rotations, workshops, seminars, and other training services.
- Missouri RN license or ability to obtain license
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three years’ experience in training and education.
- Ability to design, prepare, deliver and modify course curriculum and associated aids.
- Knowledge of nursing education and clinical theory and practice.
- Proficient in Word and PowerPoint.
- Corrections experience preferred.
- Current CPR certification
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. ("Centurion") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.