Regional Director RCM Operatio in Georgetown, KY at Health Support Center
Date Posted: 1/18/2021
- Employee Type:
Day shift, 7-10 hr/shift, weekdays only
- Job Type:
LifePoint Health was founded in 1999 on the idea that everyone deserves quality healthcare close to home and that strong healthcare creates strong communities. We began with a network of 23 hospitals in non-urban markets across the nation united by a singular mission: Making Communities Healthier. We are a financially strong company with significant healthcare operations expertise. We recognize that every community has unique healthcare needs, and for more than 17 years, we have worked to ensure the highest standards of quality care and excellent service to patients at each of our locations by understanding and responding to these needs. LifePoint has a track record of investing in state-of-the-art technology, facility improvements, physician recruitment and staff development. We give each of the facilities and providers within our network the resources they need to deliver high quality care and services to their communities and succeed in today’s healthcare marketplace.
LifePoint Health- Health Support Center
Pacific Medical Data Solutions, a LifePoint Health company, is a rapidly growing nationwide revenue cycle management services provider that has been offering high quality medical billing services since 2004. Headquartered in the Denver Tech Center, we offer a rewarding work environment with career advancement opportunities while maintaining a small company, employee-focused atmosphere. We are looking for positive, energetic team members who want to grow with us! We are currently searching for a Regional Director of RCM Operations in our Georgetown, Kentucky office.
This position will oversee and be responsible all aspects of the revenue cycle for PMDS, including: client relationships, end to end revenue cycle management, and vendor relationships. This position will report to the Director of Operations and will be directly responsible for the day-to-day operations of PMDS’ RCM departments and assigned markets. We are looking for an experienced and engaging leader who is used to leading and growing high performing teams while instituting and maintaining industry best practices to drive outstanding performance.
- Lead a rapidly growing RCM team and adapt the operating model as needed for scalability.
- Provide strategic direction and guidance for all RMC processes.
- Responsible for the performance of business units to achieve productivity, quality metrics, and client specific metrics.
- Responsible for maintaining and implementing industry best practices.
- Collaborates with the Director to determine key performance indicators and implement performance improvement initiatives as needed. Continuously seeks and implements operational improvements.
- Manage all aspects of the team’s performance including professional development of staff, performance improvement and growing a strong team of managers, supervisors, and team leads.
- Responsible for ensuring budgets and P&L targets are met for the RCM division of the company.
- Ensure coding and billing compliance for all aspects of PMDS’ billing.
- Ensure a scalable and repeatable process for client communication and feedback is implemented across the RCM Operations team
- Manage key relationships with all clients and vendor partners.
- Establish a culture of coaching and mentoring to facilitate continuous professional development, excellence and leadership accountability throughout the leadership team.
- Supports the Director with performance management, talent management, recruitment and retention, succession planning, professional development, and employee engagement. Directs managers and/or supervisors on all related matters within the organization.
Specific Requirements Include
- Have 7+ years’ experience Revenue Cycle Management
- Previous experience managing a complex, multi-state, rapidly growing billing operation.
- Possess excellent and effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Must possess the ability to be socially interactive in a senior leadership capacity with staff, personnel, customers, and co-workers.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- An innate desire for continuous operational improvement
- Proven performance results, decision making, and judgement.
- Able to analyze data, identify trends, make recommendations, and provide sound business reason to implement changes.
- Technical proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite of software.
- Minimal to moderate travel may be required. Bachelor’s Degree, Associate’s Degree, or Equivalent in education and experience required
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran
CHECK OUT OUR SIMILAR JOBS
LifePoint Health is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination against any employee or applicant for employment because of color, race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.