Added - 06/10/21Recruitment Marketing Manager, Remote CorporateTexas | Corporate
Related Corporate Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
Matrix Providers is looking for a Recruitment Marketing Manager to join our quickly growing Talent Acquisition team. The Recruitment Marketing Manager champions our Recruiting team and engages the most sought-after Healthcare professionals by positioning Matrix as the best place to work. The ideal candidate will bring a passion for developing strategic initiatives to develop candidate pipelines, leveraging both digital and non-digital channels to engage our target audiences to reach our ideal Healthcare Professionals.
As the Recruitment Marketing Manager, you will act as a subject matter expert in prospecting techniques and tools used for information retrieval, data extraction, web-scraping, process improvement and process automation. To be successful in this role, you will need to both see the big picture and be able to execute rapidly. You will partner with the Director of SR&C and Regional Recruiters offering guidance around brand strategy, advertising and marketing channels and champion candidate experience.
In this full-time opportunity, you will work out of your home based office reporting to the Director of Sourcing, Recruiting and Credentialing.
What do we look for?:
- Prefer Minimum of 3 years experience talent acquisition marketing efforts with a focus in healthcare or military/ government hiring.
- Passion and innovation. An enthusiastic individual who thrives in a collaborative environment and can successfully work as a team and independently.
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements.
- Ability to work autonomously to learn new systems, educate yourself on current trends and deliver results.
- Must be independent and trustworthy to take on and manage relationships, while also being a team player and communicate with a broad of stakeholders.
- Results and detailed-oriented, extremely organized and able to prioritize among a wide array of tasks and responsibilities.
- Expertise utilizing programmatic software.
- Social Media saavy (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc).
- Experience with Google Adwords, Indeed and other digital recruitment and marketing platforms.
- Technologically savvy, including proficiency with different ATSs/CRMs, text and scheduling applications/systems, and MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
What will you do?:
- Responsible for top of funnel results for on average 150-200 requisitions in state and nationwide job markets.
- Manage digital advertising sources including job boards, radio, print and paid social.
- Oversee ad content and creation, including ad copy and graphic design and video content.
- Create and manage job posting content, titles and placement optimization.
- Develop campaign plans and tactics, and leverage both digital and non-digital channels to engage target audiences and reach ideal recruiting audiences, focused on healthcare positions
- Develop, monitor, analyze, and generate monthly recruitment marking reports and metrics, including reports pertaining to paid online and social media.
- Management recruitment marketing budget and mix to drive cost per application and improve candidate quality.
- Analyze data to improve results over time identifying trends and making adjustments to improve efficiency.
- Coordinate with Recruiters and Program Managers to ensure strong campaigns and adjust to align with changing business needs.
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition team to create, discover, promote, and advertise for relevant hiring events and career fairs, including support recruiting efforts with college, university partnerships, and events for maximum reach.
- Manage team of Recruiting Coordinators.
- Track and report on recruitment marketing KPIs and budget to senior leadership.
- Special tasks and duties as assigned.
What do we offer?:
- Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers.
- Comprehensive benefits package to include major medical, dental, vision, and 401k.
- Company provided equipment to include monitors, laptop, printer, scanner, monitor, etc.
- Flexible working environment, during core business hours. Occasional travel opportunities.
Why join our team?
Matrix was created in 2010, when two very experienced medical staffing pros joined forces. With decades of experience in the medical placement field, the foundation was set. Originally created as a virtual company in order to be agile, flexible and reliable, Matrix has remained so ever since. Constantly evolving, Matrix combines the very best people and the very best equipment and technology available. The result is trusted relationships, reliability and a placement track record that simply can’t be beat. Now, Matrix’s DoD experience lights the way into unrivaled success in the commercial world.
~ Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status. ~
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.