Recruiting & Onboarding Specialist
The Recruiter is responsible for but not limited to: handling day to day recruiting processes to include sourcing, interviewing and presenting candidates that are aligned to the position profile, managing the candidate experience and making offers with the ultimate goal of matching the most qualified candidate to the vacant position. Once employment offers are confirmed, the recruiter will work closely with Training and Education to ensure appropriate training and other onboarding processes are completed. Collaborates with other departments during the initial onboarding on behalf of team member.
- Education: Bachelor's Degree required.
- Experience: Minimum of two years’ Health care, human resources, or leadershipexperience
- Additional Skills/Requirements required:
• Decision Making - Makes sound, well-informed, and objective decisions; perceives the impact and implications of decisions; commits to action, even in uncertain situations, to accomplish organizational goals; causes change.
• Flexibility - Is open to change and new information; adapts behavior or work methods in response to new information, changing conditions, or unexpected obstacles; effectively deals with ambiguity.
• Interpersonal - develops and maintain excellent working relationships within Novant Health and Novant Health Medical Group.
• Oral Communication - Expresses information (for example, ideas or facts) to individuals or groups effectively, taking into account the audience and nature of the information (for example, technical, sensitive, controversial); makes clear and convincing oral presentations; listens to others, attends to nonverbal cues, and responds appropriately.
• Problem Solving - Identifies problems; determines accuracy and relevance of information; uses sound judgment to generate and evaluate alternatives, and to make recommendations.
• Self-Management- Sets well-defined and realistic personal goals; displays a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing assignments in a timely manner; works with minimal supervision; is motivated to achieve; demonstrates responsible behavior.
• Technical Competence – Uses or gains knowledge that is necessary to perform the major functions that are described above.
• Writing - Recognizes or uses correct English grammar, punctuation, and spelling; communicates information (for example, facts, ideas, or messages) in a succinct and organized manner; produces written information, which may include technical material that is appropriate for the intended audience.
• Customer Service - Demonstrates results orientation for delivering appropriate services in an accurate, complete and timely fashion.
• Teamwork/Collaboration - demonstrates skills and abilities in collaborative efforts with experience in team/project oriented activities.
• Diversity - strong understanding and appreciation of a diverse work environment and have demonstrated initiatives for recruiting for diversity.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health