FT 40 HRS
2 days agoRequisition ID: 1745
The Receptionist serves as the Gate Keeper via telephone, email, and face to face for clients, caretakers, families, vendors and staff for the Elder Service Plan in Brockton. Hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM.
• Timely sorts and processes all incoming office mail and accurately places mail in the corresponding department mail boxes.
• Professionally, courteously and effectively screens and responds to incoming calls and refers as appropriate.
• Professionally and courteously greets and screens visitors, ensures visitors are not left unattended, signs in as per protocol and assigns and issues visitor’s badge to all.
• Ensures Safety Protocol is followed when activated.
• Provides professional and courteous customer service to external and internal customers, complies with Harbor policies and procedures, and proactively participates in the successful implementation of new initiatives.
• Ensures that necessary logs for telephone/deliveries/messaging etc. are kept current in accordance with protocol.
• Ensures that the reception desk and general reception are well organized and clean.
• Assists in resolving scheduling conflicts for conference rooms as needed.
• Maintains postage meter, requests postage and records special mailing request i.e. certified, large mailings.
Required/Preferred Education, Experience and Skills:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Effective verbal and listening communication skills.
• Excellent customer service and organizational skills.
• A minimum of 3 years of working experience in a professional business environment performing same or similar duties preferred.
• Excellent Key Boarding Skills.
• Computer Literate with Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office application skills including Excel, Word and Outlook preferred.
• Ability to effectively and efficiently resolve issues within scope of duties with minimal supervisory intervention preferred.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.