Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Performs and processes radiographic (including portables) and fluoroscopic radiology tests.
1) Graduate of accredited Radiology Technologist program.
1) Previous experience as a radiology technician preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Basic computer operational skills.
2) Strength required to assist with lifting, moving, and positioning of patients, moving equipment, and handling supplies.
3) Ability to work well with others and have a positive attitude when working with individuals who may be under physical or emotional stress.
4) Ability to hear verbal communications, to read and interpret orders, and document data correctly.
1) Current certification as a radiology technician.
2) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.