Radiographic Technologist - El Paso, TXDepartment: Program Management - Central Region Location: El Paso, TX
Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
We are hiring for a qualified Radiographic Technologist to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at William Beaumont Army Medical Center in Fort Bliss, in El Paso, TX.
- Status: Full time.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, generally between the hours of 8:00 AM –
5:00 PM. Mid shift if needed would be from 3:00 PM - 11:00 PM.
- Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
The Radiographic Technologist must have the following qualifications:
- Certificate. Graduate from an academic program accredited by the Joint
Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT).
- Graduate from an academic program accredited by the Joint Review Committee on Education in Radiologic Technology (JRCERT)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) The American Heart Association Basic Life Support for
Healthcare Providers is the only program accepted.
- One year of experience as a radiographic technologist.
- Certified by the American Registry of Radiologic Technology (ARRT).
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship, and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women since day one. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make?www.matrixproviders.com?accessible to all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number,?1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE,?385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please?click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please?click here.