Quality Coach, Patient Communication Center – Agoura Hills
Various days/various Shifts
$20.89 – $41.37 Hourly
September 15, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Skill in analyzing information, problems, situations, practices, and procedures to recognize alternatives and provide solutions.
- Knowledge to problem-solve with other members of the Patient Communication Center team and to effect change toward improvement of clinic services.
- Skill in speaking clearly and using appropriate grammar. Must have pleasant and courteous telephone voice and manners.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team while functioning independently, maintaining confidentiality in all assignments, and showing initiative in identifying and solving problems as they occur.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure when confronted by difficult situations and to respond professionally.
- Possesses strong customer service skills to promote pleasant and effective interactions with patients, staff, and doctors.
- Demonstrated ability to creatively integrate competing demands of a multidisciplinary setting into a productive working environment.
- Skill to organize workflow to accomplish established objectives.
- Ability to establish cooperative working relationships with administrators, physicians, peers, and the public.
- Skill in recognizing an emergency or high priority situation and taking appropriate and immediate action.
- Advanced organizational skills to ensure a workable, efficient office.
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to effectively coach and train in both individual and group settings.
- Experience with various computer software and hardware including word-processing, knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and the internet.
- Typing skills to prepare forms and correspondence with speed and accuracy.
- Working knowledge of clinical front desk operations that includes customer service and interpersonal relationships with physicians, patients, patient registration, appointment scheduling, managed care process, contracting process and revenue cycle process. Knowledge of UCLA systems is strongly preferred.
- General knowledge of medical procedures and terminology.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered