Qualified Medication Aide
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Healthcare Support
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Indiana Department of Correction.
We are currently seeking a full-time Qualified Medication Aide to join our team at Indiana Women's Prison located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The Qualified Medication Aide (QMA) works under the direction of a Registered Nurse and/or other medical staff and is responsible for assisting nurses by following written and/or oral instructions to administer medications and document drug dosages and times of administration. Additionally, the QMA takes vital signs, assists in examinations and treatments, and assists patients with activities of daily living. The QMA must monitor patients to report changes in the patients’ conditions.
- Must have graduated from a Medication Aide training program and have a QMA certification
- Current CPR
- One year experience in acute care, long term care, emergency or correctional setting preferred
- Ability to obtain a security clearance, to include drug screen and criminal background check
Monday - Friday 7:00am-3:30pm
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
For immediate consideration, schedule a phone interview using the info below!
- Contact 317.912.1235 if you have questions or email your resume and position/location (or job ID) applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schedule a phone interview using the following link https://calendly.com/mcoulter1/mary-coulter
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. ("Centurion") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.