- Vandalia, Missouri
- Licensed Mental Health Professional
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Missouri Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Psychometrist to join our team at Women's Eastern Reception and Diagnostic Correctional Center located in Vandalia, Missouri.
The Psychometrist provides testing services to incarcerated patients under the direction of the Behavioral Health Lead. This person will coordinate, administer, and score quantitative data of intelligence, psychological, aptitude, achievement and other tests.
- Bachelors of Science degree in Psychology or Social Work required.
- Experience working as a psychometrist preferred.
- Experience working with individuals with serious mental illness preferred.
- Correctional experience preferred.
- Basic Life Support certification required.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable.
Day Shift; Flexible within work week
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. ("Centurion") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.