Psychologist I/II – Westwood, CA – copy
Monday – Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm
$49.38 – $65.14 Hourly
December 22, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
We’re seeking an exceptionally skilled, licensed psychologist with:
· PhD or PsyD in psychology or related field
· Two or more years of post doc experience
· Background in the areas of military, veterans, family, trauma, prevention, or research
· Ability to work effectively independently as well as part of a multi-disciplinary team
· Experience delivering trauma-informed behavioral interventions
· Ability to develop rapport with individuals and families from diverse backgrounds
· Ability to administer assessment protocols
· Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and access to an automobile
· Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office
*Based on the experience of the preferred candidate, this position will be filled at the Psychologist I or Psychologist II level
UCLA Health is a world-renowned health system with four award-winning hospitals and dozens of primary care practices, specialty practices, urgent care centers and other ancillary locations throughout metro Los Angeles as well as the David Geffen School of Medicine. Through the efforts of our outstanding people, we have become Los Angeles’ trusted provider of exceptional, compassionate patient care. If you’re looking to experience greater challenge and fulfillment in your career, UCan at UCLA Health.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered