- Buckeye, Arizona
Job DescriptionOverviewEARN A $15,000 BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM FULL-TIME!
Centurion is proud to be the provider of comprehensive healthcare services to the Arizona Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full-time Psychologist to join our team at the Arizona State Prison Complex-Lewis located in Buckeye, Arizona.
The Psychologist provides psychological leadership, consultation and direct services for patients in an assigned facility. The Psychologist will collaborate with a multidisciplinary team in providing assessment and treatment of mental and emotional disorders of patients.
- Ph.D. or Psy.D in Psychology from an accredited institution required
- Active clinical psychologist license in Arizona
- Must be able to pass background investigation, drug screen, and obtain agency security clearance
- Experience in a forensic correctional environment preferred
Monday-Friday daytime shift
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
To learn more, please contact Natelie Blasius
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. ("Centurion") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.