Added - 02/20/21Psychiatric Technician AlliedFairfield, California | Allied
Related Allied Jobs
• Status: Full-Time, Schedule: 24/7• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
• Degree: Certificate
• Education: Graduation from an accredited Psychiatric Technician Program; or completion of an equivalent education and experience that meets the requirement of the American Association of Psychiatric Technicians or completion of education and experience as a behavioral science specialist/technician in the United States military and proof of having completed an Armed Forces course involving psychiatric technician training or civilian course from an accredited school in the care of behavioral health patients
• Certifications: Basic Life Support
• Experience: Must have experience administering, scoring, and reporting psychological test results; interviewing patients to obtain biopsychosocial history, personal information; and assisting professional staff to carry out prescribed treatment plan. Must have knowledge of psychiatry, psychology, social work, family advocacy, and nursing principles, procedures and theories; confidentiality and legal aspects of patient care; understanding of medical, nursing, and mental health terminology; psychopathology; adjustment mechanisms; substance abuse pathology; anatomy and physiology; deviant and unacceptable behavior; principles of interpersonal relationships; counseling and interviewing techniques; diagnostic nomenclature; psychopharmacology; administration and scoring of psychological tests; medical and mental health ethics; medical and clinical records administration; principles of milieu therapy. Must have experience conducting briefings, performing or supervising psychological test administration; and interviewing, and assisting in patient treatment, or substance abuse prevention and counseling
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.