Novant Health is seeking a Psychiatric Tech, who is responsible for assisting with care of psychiatric patients from young adults up the age continuum through geriatrics under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
At Novant Health, one of our core values is diversity and inclusion. By engaging the strengths and talents of each team member, we ensure a strong organization capable of providing remarkable healthcare to our patients, families and communities. Therefore, we invite applicants from all group dynamics to apply to our exciting career opportunities.
- Education: High school diploma required. Bachelor's degree preferred. NAI; bachelor’s degree in a human services field or high school diploma equivalent with minimum of six month’s psychiatric tech experience with the ability to obtain a NAI within six months of hire required.
- Licensure/certification/registration: CPI within three months of hire required. CNAI (or NHPWMC CNA in VA only) required. BLS Healthcare Provider required.
- Additional skills preferred: Ability to perform all CPI physical holds. Ability to care for behavioral health age specific patients within facility.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health