Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Huntingdon, Pennsylvania
- Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Job DescriptionCenturion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections.
We are currently seeking a full time Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner to join our team at the State Correctional Institution Smithfield located in Huntingdon, Pennsylvania.
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner provides mental health/psychiatric assessment, diagnosis, and treatment for patients under the clinical direction of a psychiatrist, and collaborates with a multidisciplinary team in providing mental health services to patients in a correctional setting.
- ANCC Psychiatric Certified Nurse Practitioner with active, unrestricted Pennsylvania CRNP medical license & DEA.
- Completion of Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Program
- At least 1 year of prescribing experience required
- All qualified applicants are required to successfully complete a security clearance process as required by the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections
Monday-Friday day shift.
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Much more...
Some of the unique benefits of correctional healthcare include:
- A clinically interesting, diverse patient population in a secure and structured setting
- Exciting and rewarding career in one of the fastest growing areas of healthcare
- Freedom from insurance, coding and reimbursement hassles
- Ability to make a real difference to an important and underserved population!
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
For additional information, please contact Tory Caron directly at email@example.com or call 717-296-1875.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.