Provider Recruit Coordinator
At Central Maine Healthcare our team members are committed to providing exceptional care and experiences for our community and for each other every day.
The Provider Recruitment Coordinator is responsible for supporting all aspects of the recruiting, hiring process for physicians and advanced practice providers.
We are looking for someone who is able to communicate effectively with various professionals, thrive in a busy environment with deadlines and issues requiring prompt resolve. Understand the nuances and demonstrate excellent provider experiences through the interview and hiring process. Work autonomously, multitask, resolve issues, maximize efficiencies, and be able to follow up with multiple people with ease all while demonstrating a keen attention to detail.
- In conjunction with Provider Recruitment, schedule site visits for potential recruits, including all travel accommodations including hotels, flights, transportation and real estate tours for potential recruits for a smooth candidate experience
- Schedule and track return on investment for recruiters attending association conferences and career fairs
- Maintain accurate detail of associated expenses and ensures reconciliation of expenses
- Ensures that candidates receive timely communication on status updates, in partnership with recruiters and operations leaders, ensures a flawless recruitment experience
- Ensures accurate applicant/candidate data reflecting current status of candidate activity, CV, candidate communication and other relevant information into the database
- Supports provider recruiters having candidates apply officially to our openings in our tracking database system
- Primary contact for recruiters in execution of physician signed contracts and interface with legal department to ensure contracts are returned in a timely manner
- Maintains and manages open position marketing advertisements on all applicable sites
- Identify opportunities for enhancing overall provider recruitment experience
- Supports the department with ordering supplies, POs, reconciling credit card expenses, documentation, and project management
- All other duties as assigned
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Proficient using MS Office Suite (Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Strong organization and time management skills
- Strong and respectful verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Functions well in a fast-paced environment and can manage multiple priorities
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience
If you are passionate about making a difference and are looking for your next great career opportunity, we look forward to reviewing your application!
AT CENTRAL MAINE HEALTHCARE YOU ARE AT THE CENTER OF EVERYTHING WE DO
Our why, our purpose, drives every decision and action we take as a healthcare system. We strive everyday to deliver exceptional care, and to improve our community. We are a non-profit organization that is breaking the traditional healthcare mold by bringing our patients and their family’s high value, low cost, and award-winning care while focusing on creating an exceptional experience for them; all within their communities. To accomplish this, we only hire individuals who are committed to excellence, who embody the principles of our CMH Experience Service Standards, and who are ready to step in and help their fellow team members achieve those exceptional results for our patients, their families, and the community.
Central Maine Healthcare System
The organization is broad in its footprint, with three (3) hospitals in Bridgton, Lewiston, and Rumford, and over 75 individual practices within our Medical Group. Lewiston’s Central Maine Medical Center is a certified and award-winning level two trauma center, along with our Central Maine Heart and Vascular Institute and the upcoming highly anticipated launch of our comprehensive state of the art cancer treatment center. Both Bridgton and Rumford Hospitals are four (4) star accredited acute care hospitals, and our Medical Group and Maine Urgent Care Centers have won multiple awards within their specialties. As a system we are a six-time winner of the Leapfrog Safety A Rating since 2019, representing some of the highest quality care and outcomes nationwide. Our awards and accolades are only possible as a result of our commitment to culture, and a focus on safety and inclusion, in each of our patient’s experiences and in the experiences we create within our teams.
If you are a person who is looking for a way to give back to your community, to help improve the lives of patients or those who care for our patients, want to be part of a growing organization that is setting the bar for Maine healthcare, apply to join Central Maine Healthcare today!
Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
CMH actively promotes diversity in its workforce at all levels of the organization. We strive to create and maintain a setting where we celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization. CMH is an equal opportunity workforce and no one shall discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status with respect to any offer, or term or condition, of employment. We make reasonable accommodations to the known physical and mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities.