You can provide the tools necessary to deliver cutting-edge health care and groundbreaking research. As part of our Information Technology team, you’ll ensure that our medical professionals have access to the latest breakthroughs in technology, and you’ll play a key role in protecting our global patient community.
- Knowledge of statistical programming languages, notably R, SAS, and Python
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Working knowledge and proficient use of software – Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Access), and Internet Browsers
- Experience in analyzing information, problems, situations, policies or procedures to define the problem, need or objective, identify relevant issues or concerns, formulate alternatives for resolution or new program development, and recommend alternative choices and implications for implementation
- 1-3 years of related experience in a health care, research, or educational environment
Your career path at UCLA Health will enable you to follow a myriad of avenues and turns. It opens up a wide variety of opportunities.
There’s a togetherness and higher level of commitment to teamwork at UCLA Health. We are several groups and teams that work together with a common goal which is to improve our patients experience.
UCLA Health walks the walk and talks the talk! It's an incredible feeling to work for an organization that always puts the patient first. I am honored to work in full alignment with the UCLA Health Mission and Vision.