Monday thru Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
$22.94 – $36.54 Hourly
September 1, 2021
You can provide the tools necessary to deliver cutting-edge health care and groundbreaking research. As part of our Information Technology team, you’ll ensure that our medical professionals have access to the latest breakthroughs in technology, and you’ll play a key role in protecting our global patient community.
- Experience with a programming language similar to R and Python
- Demonstrated knowledge of basic statistical methods including p-values, multiple hypothesis testing, and correlation
- Experience with Linux/Unix programming environment
- Experience with high performance cluster computing
- A solid background in biology and high-throughput sequencing preferred
- Previous experience processing and analyzing next-generation sequencing and genome-wide genotyping data preferred
- General knowledge of University procedures and compliance with Environmental Health and Safety guidelines preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Bioinformatics, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field, or equivalent preferred
Your career path at UCLA Health will enable you to follow a myriad of avenues and turns. It opens up a wide variety of opportunities.
There’s a togetherness and higher level of commitment to teamwork at UCLA Health. We are several groups and teams that work together with a common goal which is to improve our patients experience.
UCLA Health walks the walk and talks the talk! It's an incredible feeling to work for an organization that always puts the patient first. I am honored to work in full alignment with the UCLA Health Mission and Vision.