Program Manager, Volunteer Services
Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Manages the daily activities of the Volunteer Resources Department staff and volunteers. Coordinates the daily operations of the Volunteer Resources department by providing clerical and com¬puter utilization for the department. Responsible for recruiting, interviewing and orienting new volunteers throughout the system. Primarily responsible for the maintenance of schedules for all volunteer programs.
1) Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1) Experience with scheduling high volumes.
2) Three years’ experience in a volunteer management or human resources office (or similar setting).
3) Experience working with Volgistics or similar volunteer management software, preferred.
4) Supervisory experience preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Ability to use Microsoft Office and Desktop Publishing software preferred.
2) Knowledge of Joint Commission standards related to volunteers preferred.
3) Effective customer service skills both phone and in person.
4) Conducts business in a professional and cordial manner that upholds the integrity and reputation of Mount Nittany Health.
5) Knowledge of laws and regulations as they relate to the management of volunteer staff.
1) Certified Administrator of Volunteer Services (CAVS), preferred.