You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Master’s degree in Public Health or related field OR a Bachelor’s degree in Health or a related field and two years of experience in public health or primary health care organization strongly preferred
- 1-3 years of program management and project management experience
- Working knowledge of Pediatric and Teen Services is preferred
- Experience in a community clinic setting is preferred
- Knowledge of research methods (IRB, CITI training, data collection, etc) preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with a wide variety of people of various educational and socio-economic backgrounds
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel and Access
- Ability to travel between clinics and community organizations
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered