Program Manager, Marketing
At Central Maine Healthcare our team members are committed to providing exceptional care and experiences for our community and for each other every day.
Position Summary: Reporting to and under the direction of the system director of marketing, the program manager of marketing is responsible for the implementation of marketing tactics that strengthen the brand, service lines and programs. This role provides comprehensive support and assistance with day-to-day department activities, exercising independent judgement and creativity. This role will provide project support to the system director of marketing and others, as needed. Essential to the job are strong interpersonal, writing, organizational and communication skills as well as the ability to balance priorities and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• In collaboration with the director of marketing, the program manager will assist with the development and implementation of marketing plans to support specific product lines across the health system in support of our overall strategic marketing plan. Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives and make recommendations as needed.
• Develop and create custom marketing collateral, digital advertising and print advertising using adobe graphic design software as well as in collaboration with the advertising/marketing vendors. Manage marketing vendors and/or independent contractors to ensure a timely and cost-effective delivery of services and collateral.
• Serve as brand manager for the organization by developing brand standards and ensuring all uses of the CMH brand meets our guidelines. This includes creating and managing brand portal for team members to access appropriate logos, fonts, colors and key messaging.
• Oversee all aspects of digital marketing to build brand awareness, engagement and conversions, and manage a complex ecosystem of channels, including CMHC website, social media, organic (SEO) and paid search (SEM), paid display, social, blogs, video, email and more.
• Create weekly website analytics reports and make recommendations for website strategy based on the reports. Oversee the management of all online listings including Google My Business, Yelp and others.
• Partner with corporate communications, community outreach, development/philanthropy and provider relations on projects and provides promotional and logistical support for special events and community outreach projects (health fairs and other consumer-targeted community outreach activities) as needed.
• Develop and maintain email automation program.
• Assist with management of video and photo shoots.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
• 3-5 years’ experience in healthcare marketing and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital marketing and/or social media roles preferred
• Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite software including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign as well as up to date knowledge of and expertise with digital tools and techniques
• Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
• Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Represent the organization in a positive manner, support and encourages strong morale within the team and maintain effective, professional relationships with others
• Ability to engage patients and team members utilizing the CMH Experience Standards
i. I am creating a warming, caring, and non-judgmental environment
ii. I am actively listening and seeking information
iii. I am honest, truthful, and consistent
iv. I am respectful, treating all individuals with dignity and empathy
v. I am serving as a role model, taking both initiative and ownership when appropriate
vi. I am working collaboratively and demonstrating teamwork
vii. I am resilient and adapt to change in positive ways.
• Serve as the champion of the patient and team member experience by providing an A+ experience to every patient and team member, every day
If you are passionate about making a difference and are looking for your next great career opportunity, we look forward to reviewing your application!
Posted 26 Days Ago
AT CENTRAL MAINE HEALTHCARE YOU ARE AT THE CENTER OF EVERYTHING WE DO
Our why, our purpose, drives every decision and action we take as a healthcare system. We strive everyday to deliver exceptional care, and to improve our community. We are a non-profit organization that is breaking the traditional healthcare mold by bringing our patients and their family’s high value, low cost, and award-winning care while focusing on creating an exceptional experience for them; all within their communities. To accomplish this, we only hire individuals who are committed to excellence, who embody the principles of our CMH Experience Service Standards, and who are ready to step in and help their fellow team members achieve those exceptional results for our patients, their families, and the community.
Central Maine Healthcare System
The organization is broad in its footprint, with three (3) hospitals in Bridgton, Lewiston, and Rumford, and over 75 individual practices within our Medical Group. Lewiston’s Central Maine Medical Center is a certified and award-winning level two trauma center, along with our Central Maine Heart and Vascular Institute and the upcoming highly anticipated launch of our comprehensive state of the art cancer treatment center. Both Bridgton and Rumford Hospitals are four (4) star accredited acute care hospitals, and our Medical Group and Maine Urgent Care Centers have won multiple awards within their specialties. As a system we are a six-time winner of the Leapfrog Safety A Rating since 2019, representing some of the highest quality care and outcomes nationwide. Our awards and accolades are only possible as a result of our commitment to culture, and a focus on safety and inclusion, in each of our patient’s experiences and in the experiences we create within our teams.
If you are a person who is looking for a way to give back to your community, to help improve the lives of patients or those who care for our patients, want to be part of a growing organization that is setting the bar for Maine healthcare, apply to join Central Maine Healthcare today!
Diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity
CMH actively promotes diversity in its workforce at all levels of the organization. We strive to create and maintain a setting where we celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization. CMH is an equal opportunity workforce and no one shall discriminate against any individual with regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status with respect to any offer, or term or condition, of employment. We make reasonable accommodations to the known physical and mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities.