Added - 09/22/21Program Manager CorporateSan Antonio, Texas | Corporate
Related Corporate Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a Program Manager to join our corporate team working from their home-based office. The Program Manager will support the operation of the program contract management team, to include assessing government relations and support, liability management, personnel and human relations functions of several different contracts. The candidates will ensure that projects are completed on schedule, within budget and meeting requirements of the assignments.
This individual will need to interact daily with the customer, the team and fellow employees to ensure everyone is working together cohesively to meet deadlines and accomplish tasks as outlined within the terms of the contract. It is important and necessary to follow the defined processes for reporting project performance to ensure quality standards are being met always. Finally, the Program Manager is expected to engage with new and existing customers to demonstrate our core capabilities and present our emerging developments to help “brand” our company culture to secure new efforts. In this role, the candidates will work closely with Business Development, Operations, Finance, Management, and Human Resources; in addition to our external customers.
We provide our employees the opportunity to grow and prosper as part of our solutions team. We believe the right mix of challenges, growth and rewards attracts and retains the highest performers in our industry. If this sounds like you, apply to this exciting and rewarding opportunity today!
**This is a remote position and will be performed out of the candidate’s home-based office. Individual must have discipline to work in this type of remote environment and needs to be reliable and readily available always throughout the work day. **
HOURS OF WORK
• Full Time
• Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but employee must be available during “core” work hours and work at least 40 hours a week.
• Occasional out-of-area and overnight travel is to be expected
• Develop and maintain working relationship with all government personnel at Military Treatment Facilities (MTFs)
• Develop and maintain working relationship with all Matrix employees at MTFs
• Provide feedback and assistance in coordination with the PM for assigned tasks
• Provide clear and direct communication to PM daily
• Provide clear and direct communication to customers as needed
• Learn JAMIS and Paycom and become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on the system in order to properly support the PM and the work force
• Conduct necessary Human Resources (HR) tasks to support the team
• Support Business Development efforts
• Maintain compliance with contract policies and procedures
• Follow-up/process discrepancies
• Assist management with any special projects
• Resolve job-related performance issues
• Participate with the coordination of site visits as well as attend in the absence of PM or as needed
• Comply with all provisions of the Employee Manual and any additionally published policies
• Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision
• Create and maintain working professional relationships and interactions with Matrix and clients
• Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments
• Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with PM and other employees and organizations
• Document, propose and implement business process improvements
• Conduct formal and informal presentations of analysis and recommendations
• Assist in development of policies, procedures and practices
• Conduct/complete special projects and other tasks as assigned
• Other responsibilities as assigned.
• Typical years’ experience in field 2- 5 years
• Prior experience in staffing/recruitment industry preferred
• Prior knowledge in Government contracting and/or military is a plus
• Prior experience in ATS (i.e. Bullhorn or similar)
• Prior experience in Sourcing Screening and Scheduling of Interviews
• Experience in Outlook, Word, Excel
• Strong communications skills
• Ability to organize
• Ability to adapt to ever changing priorities
• Strong analytical skills
• Capable of reprioritizing efforts to meet dynamic workload and schedule shift and manage multiple, concurrent projects
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment with all employee levels in the company
• Must have a can-do attitude and be able to meet deadlines
• Detail oriented & motivated to provide error free work product
• Associate Degree preferred. High School Diploma or GED required.
•The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
•While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
• This job description may not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change anytime with or without notice.
~ Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, ancestry, religion, orientation, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, genetic information, handicap or veteran status. ~
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.