Program Coordinator I, Bilingual, Downtown Health Plaza Administration, Winston Salem "Job Details"
Winston-Salem, NC, United States
Professional / Management
- Medical Center Blvd, Winston Salem, NC, 27157, US
07/04/2021, 6:22 PM
Responsible for planning, designing, and implementing programs, assisting in data collection, establishing protocols and reviewing program offerings. Provides management oversight to the data management and financial reporting for programs. Responsible for the operational execution and management of special projects within the department, including providing process management oversight, leading process improvement initiatives, and assisting leadership with strategic plan initiatives.
Bachelor's degree in related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Prior program management experience preferred.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, and/or REGISTRATION:
- Designs, develops, and implements projects associated with departmental needs and function.
- Creates reports and analysis of data. Makes recommendations based on these findings. Prepares periodic analyses and reports reflecting progress and trends of on-going projects/programs. Makes suggestions for improvement and implement as appropriate.
- Arranges, participates in, and implements, as directed, conferences and committee meetings. Attends meetings with appropriate staff and faculty as necessary to provide and gather information and assure the meetings/programs are carried out appropriately.
- Drafts financial, statistical, narrative, and/or other reports as requested. Assists in the administration of the departmental budget by tracking expenditures and performing other financial tasks. Verifies deduction authorizations to ensure correct input.
- Coordinates the planning, implementation, and evaluation of major projects. Provides guidance to others. Designs forms, newsletters, web pages, and other tools as appropriate to ensure the success of assigned projects.
- Independently composes reports and correspondence containing decisions that tend to establish precedents and which may commit a unit or superior to a course of action. Signs name to correspondence, requisitions, vouchers, and other forms of consequence, as delegated.
- Assists Administrative Director with projects and processes identified through strategic planning and process improvement initiatives.
- Manages data for applicable databases to produce outcomes information for quality reporting and operational initiatives.
- Coordinates the activities of, and provide semi-professional service to Medical School committees.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
Wake Forest Baptist Health and Atrium Health have joined forces in a strategic combination that will enhance care, transform medical education and create economic opportunity for countless lives in North Carolina and beyond. As a part of that combination, the two health systems will be integrating technology and platforms, including our career sites.
This means that although you are applying on the Wake Forest Baptist Health Career Site, you receive communications from the Atrium Health Recruitment Team. Please know that this is an expected process, and thanks in advance for your flexibility.
Wake Forest Baptist Health (www.WakeHealth.edu) is a nationally recognized academic health system in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, with an integrated enterprise including educational and research facilities, hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and other primary and specialty care facilities serving 24 counties in northwest North Carolina and southwest Virginia.
It comprises: a regional clinical system with more than 300 locations, 2,100 physicians and 1,535 acute care beds; Wake Forest School of Medicine; and Wake Forest Innovations, which promotes the commercialization of research discoveries and operates Innovation Quarter, an urban research and business park specializing in biotechnology, materials science and information technology. Wake Forest Baptist’s clinical, research and educational programs are consistently ranked among the best in the country.
About the Team
Wake Forest Baptist Health's mission is to improve the health of our region, state and nation by:
- Generating and translating knowledge to prevent, diagnose and treat disease.
- Training leaders in health care and biomedical science.
- Serving as the premier health system in our region, with specific centers of excellence recognized as national and international care destination.
Wake Forest Baptist Health is a preeminent learning health system that promotes better health for all through collaboration, excellence and innovation.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of patient-centered care, education, research and operational effectiveness
- Responsive to the physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual needs of all
- Cultivate selfless contribution for the greater good
- Demonstrate fairness, honesty, sincerity and accountability
- Demonstrate respect for and inclusion of all backgrounds, identities, experiences, and perspectives
- Foster mutual respect, facilitate professional growth and mentorship, and reward teamwork and collaboration
- Promote creativity to enhance discovery and the application of knowledge
- Embrace a culture of reliability through better process design and accountability
Patient and Family Promise
We promise to:
- Keep you safe.
- Care for you.
- Involve you and your family.
- Respect you and your time.