Product Leader (Web, Mobile & Native apps)
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Information Technology Job Id R0019632
We’re unique. You should be, too.
We’re changing lives every day. For both our patients and our team members. Are you innovative and entrepreneurial minded? Is your work ethic and ambition off the charts? Do you inspire others with your kindness and joy?
We’re different than most primary care providers. We’re rapidly expanding and we need great people to join our team.
The Product Leader is the architect of our technology strategy. The incumbent in this role provides technology vision and leadership in the development and implementation of IT services. He/She has specialized knowledge in one or more fields of disciplines and general knowledge in a number of others. The Managing Director, IT combines executive and strategic leadership with technical and excellent people development skills to help make our technology team and the company successful. This incumbent is accountable for the execution of IT business processes, change management and building a technology roadmap that will guide us to the next level through the creative use of multiple technology systems and process improvements strategies.ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Partners with Executive IT leadership to strategically develop, design and execute process, practices and systems that will build our technology roadmap. Develops and maintains an appropriate 2-4 year IT roadmap and organizational structure that supports the needs of the business.
- Guides IT teams in narrowing down priority investment areas to set the standard for long-range technology map. Explores strategic data requirements – external and internal – and establishing a data vision to enable our future.
- Directs and manages current IT business processes while ensuring engagement with the business and leading change in the organization.
- Evaluates our capabilities in supporting data management & analysis, and various social media platforms.
- Manages, develops and leverages talented internal and external teams ultimately responsible for accelerating the organization’s reputation as a state-of-the-art technology ____.
- Assesses infrastructure and technology-related risks and establishes mitigative measures.
- Oversees the use of various platforms to deliver a more streamlined user experience.
- Develops, tracks, and controls the IT annual operating and capital budgets.
- Manages the establishment of IT departmental goals, objectives, and operating procedures.
- Maintains and evolves IT processes and procedures.
- Performs business analytics & project management for IT related projects.
- Manages third-party vendor relationships and assesses quality of deliverables.
- Ensures IT system operation adheres to applicable laws and regulations.
- Keeps current with trends and issues in the IT industry, including current technologies and prices - advises, counsels, and educates leadership on their competitive or financial impact.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Highly-developed business acumen and acuity
- Expert knowledge and understanding of general Information Technology methodology, functions, processes, practices, procedures and techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge in major technology innovation engagements for enterprise clients
- Knowledge of Oracle, Salesforce, WMS, Ecommerce, EDI
- Knowledge of common business practices
- Superior people management skills: Ability to bring groups together on a common goal
- Ability to think strategically and understand trends in technology, along with being able to translate those trends into opportunities for ongoing improvement
- Excellent project management skills; experience in organizing, planning and executing projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors and vendors; ability to analyze project needs and determine resources needed to meet objectives
- Strong communicator with ability to maintain open communication with internal employees, managers and external resources
- Excellent written and communication skills, including engagement and communication with C-suite executives
- Ability to optimize state-of-the-art technology to propel the organization to future IT paradigms
- Able to integrate and apply feedback in a professional manner
- Able to prioritize and drive to results with a high emphasis on quality
- An inspiring leader, experienced in building and developing high performance teams; ability to create the optimal, scalable IT Team infrastructure and talent bank – recruiting, engaging, coaching and mentoring team members in support of their growth and increased contribution
- Qualities of integrity and respect for the team
- Expert skill in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, plus a variety of other word-processing, spreadsheet, database, e-mail and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 20% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
We’re ChenMed and we’re transforming healthcare for seniors and changing America’s healthcare for the better. Family-owned and physician-led, our unique approach allows us to improve the health and well-being of the populations we serve. We’re growing rapidly as we seek to rescue more and more seniors from inadequate health care.
ChenMed is changing lives for the people we serve and the people we hire. With great compensation, comprehensive benefits, career development and advancement opportunities and so much more, our employees enjoy great work-life balance and opportunities to grow. Join our team who make a difference in people’s lives every single day.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology or a closely related field required OR additional experience above the minimum may be considered in lieu of the required education on a year-for-year basis
- Master’s degree in a related IT discipline preferred
- A minimum of 10 years’ work experience in an IT position with increasing management responsibilities required; preferably including experience in a hyper-growth company with a demonstrated track record of IT accomplishments
- Experience designing, engineering, implementing, and operating enterprise infrastructures required
- Experience with Information Security concepts, tools and best practice preferred
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Foundation or similar certification a plus
The Product Leader is the architect of our technology strategy. The incumbent in this role provides technology vision and leadership in the development and implementation of IT services. He/She has specialized knowledge in one or more fields of disciplines and general knowledge in a number of others. The Managing Director, IT combines executive and strategic leadership with technical and excellent people development skills to help make our technology team and the company successful. This incumbent is accountable for the execution of IT business processes, change management and building a technology roadmap that will guide us to the next level through the creative use of multiple technology systems and process improvements strategies.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director