Principal Food Service Worker – Westwood
Varies; including nights, weekends, and holidays
$17.82 – $21.70 Hourly
August 13, 2021
You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Must be able to read, speak, and understand English
- Knowledge and skills in food service operations
- Knowledge of basic safety and sanitation requirements
- Ability to interact with both internal and external customers in a high volume operation, with professionalism, diplomacy, and patience
- Demonstrate CICARE value
- Basic mathematical skills to ensure accuracy
- Ability to stand, bend, walk, reach, lift, push and pull for prolonged periods of time in hot, cold, rainy weather
- Ability to lift, push, or pull 50+lbs
- Catering experience
- Certified Food Handler
- Ability to drive delivery truck and/or van to delivery location as needed
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered