Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
Job ID: 88412
Area of Interest: Advanced Practice Provider
Location: Denton,MD US
Hours of Work: 8am-4:30p
Job Facility: UM Shore Regional Health
Employment Type: Not Indicated
What You Will Do:
University of Maryland Medical System (UMMS) is a physician-led, internationally recognized healthcare system offering uniquely rewarding careers in major Maryland marketplaces. Create your future in a healthcare setting that is right for you and your practice. Become part of something greater applying your experience, input, and leadership—as a clinician and healthcare expert.
University of Maryland Shore Regional Health (UMSRH), a member of the University of Maryland Medical System and located in Easton, Maryland, is looking for a Primary Care Nurse Practitioner to join their well-established practice in Denton, MD. The Practice has served the community for 30 yrs.
- Practice has been operational for over 30 years
- 2 Physician and 1 NP practice when fully staffed
- No call
- 100% outpatient
- EPIC EMR
- Health System employee
- Competitive Salary with incentive
- Comprehensive Benefits including malpractice with tail, CME, and loan repayment/forgiveness counseling
Live and work close to the spectacular Chesapeake Bay in these ideal locations that offer family-friendly neighborhoods, gourmet restaurants, and shopping. This regional health care network serving Caroline, Dorchester, Queen Anne’s, and Talbot counties includes the UM Shore Medical Center at Easton, UM Shore Health Medical Center at Dorchester in Cambridge, and UM Shore Medical Center at Chestertown. UM Shore Regional Health, which was formed in July of 2013, connects residents and visitors to primary care and specialty physicians, emergency medical services, and a coordinated system of prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.
What You Need to Be Successful:
- Master of Science degree with completion of an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program required.
- Current state licensure as a Nurse Practitioner required.
- Current state licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- Current BLS certification or obtained prior to providing direct patient care is required.
- Experience preferred, not required.
- DEA and CDS eligible.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW