Added - 19 hours agoPricing Analyst CorporateMissouri | Corporate
Related Corporate Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
Matrix Providers is currently seeking an eager individual to join and support our Business Development team. This is an entry level position and an ideal role for a strong team player who is detailed focused, process oriented, who can commit to delivering results on required deadlines. In this role you will develop and review all proposal components including analytical pricing research and guide production of final product.
• Highly motivated, able to meet tight deadlines, prioritize efforts and work well under pressure.
• Flexibility – the ability to adapt to changing needs of the organization.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and Word.
• Track and review incoming Business Development opportunities daily, support decision conversation, assist with conducting analysis of proposal development and progress.
• Analyze and understand proposal requirements. Reviews addendums and modifications of price information, job description qualifications, or contract requirements.
• Analyze pricing data from industry standards, competitor research, and report data to decision-makers.
• Creatively utilizes all available data to develop competitive intelligence and builds competitive analysis to identify and set price-to-win targets in coordination with BD team.
• Create, maintain, and update internal spreadsheets for use in compiling pricing reports, charts, and graphs for Leadership.
• Conduct salary research utilizing various commercial and government resources. Build and complete compensation plans, pricing worksheets and any other required documents to be submitted to government in a timely manner.
• Effectively communicate with Partners/Sub Contractors when needed during proposal process.
• Coordinate and work directly with Recruiting for tasks related to advertising of Pre-Recruit awards and pricing knowledge for current and future contracts awards.
• Respond to and manage any pre-bid and post-bid revisions and edits, as required.
• System updates to document notifications and outcomes for reporting purposes. Work with Program Managers and Operations in handling of post award process.
• Support Business Development team by understanding and exceeding Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics.
• Support the BD team in completion of pricing spreadsheets, or research, as directed.
This job description may not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change anytime with or without notice.
• Database Management
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite (highly competent in Excel)
• Time Management
• Critical/Strategic Thinking
• Collaboration and Organizational Skills
• Communication Proficiency
• Detail orientation
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.