PRESIDENT - SOUTHLAKE
In this highly visible position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide leadership and directs the overall operation of the hospital consistent with policies and objectives of the hospital and its advisory or governing Board.
Your Job Requirements:
- An advanced degree in healthcare is required (i.e. MHA, MS, MA).
- 5 or more years of experience in similar role
- Demonstrated track record as a leader in a hospital with a track record of improving the organization's overall performance.
- Demonstrated success in achieving objectives within a multi- organizational health care system.
- Demonstrated experience providing effective leadership in a competitive market.
- Demonstrated track record in being able to enhance internal and external relationships, service, quality, operational and financial performance and the overall culture of an organization.
- Demonstrated success in aligning various stakeholders' needs and expectations and leading through a style of negotiation to that results in "win – win solutions."
- Demonstrated experience in thinking "out of the box" and improving performance and creating opportunities
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Additional Information: Methodist Southlake Medical Center is an acute care hospital in Southlake, TX and one of 12 hospitals to carry the Methodist name, either through ownership or affiliation. Serving Southlake, Methodist Southlake is located on a campus that includes a 141,000-square-foot hospital. The hospital is designed to grow as the community grows, currently with 54 beds and plans to expand in the future by adding 10 new Emergency exam rooms, a Cardiac Cath Lab and Nuclear Medicine. Providing everything from emergency care and advanced surgery to imaging, our hospital has 12 operating suites and 2 endoscopy suites. At Methodist Southlake, we strive to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve — one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our affiliation with Methodist Health System means being part of an award-winning workplace:
• A Best Place to Work 15 years straight by the Dallas Business Journal
• 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare nine years in a row by Becker’s Hospital Review
• Magnet® designations for Methodist Dallas, Methodist Mansfield, and Methodist Richardson Medical Centers
• First member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network in Texas, since 2015
• One of three 2019 Top Healthcare Diversity Organizations in the U.S.
• Military Friendly Employer.
Our Care Commitments
• Take Care of Patients
• Take Care of Each Other
• Take Care of Ourselves
• Take Care of Methodist