You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
- Skills in meeting planning: logistical arrangements, announcements, registration, and evaluation.
- Training and/or experience in advising and communication skills and program development.
- Ability to set priorities among competing demands, with appropriate flexibility to accommodate frequent interruptions and adjust priorities.
- Ability to take accurate notes during meetings and assemble the information into procedure manual.
- Skilled in managing complex schedules.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office for word processing, spreadsheets, database management, PowerPoint, Learning Management Systems, and ability to learn additional software programs, e.g., Gryphon.
- Ability to organize current programmatic information for presentations.
- Ability to communicate effectively with faculty, students, and staff orally and in writing.
- Ability to read and write English with appropriate spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to organize tasks and information in order to facilitate the various responsibilities of faculty members, track multiple projects, maintain files, etc.
I've been blessed to touch so many lives through my serving. It's a privilege to uplift other employees with words of encouragement and a smile.
The first thing i noticed when i joined the team was how everyone is very welcoming and friendly with supportive management. I did not feel like an outsider.
Once I joined, I knew UCLA Health was THE place to be due to the growth potential and training offered