Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Responsible for secretarial duties in the Pre-Admission Testing Area under the general supervision of the Anesthesia Practice Manager/PAT Nurse Mgr and/or Clinical Supervisor.
1) High School graduate or equivalent.
1) Prior experience in health care environment with medical terminology preferred.
2) Working knowledge of computer terminal desirable.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
1) Good command of English language, proficiency in spelling, and the ability to type a minimum of 50 words per minute with 90% accuracy.
2) Comfortable communicating with a variety of persons, including patients and their families, physicians, co-workers, and physicians' office personnel.
3) Able to plan and arrange own work and proceed alone, referring unusual situations to the Coordinator.
1) None required.