Practice Manager II, Vascular Surgery "Job Details"
Winston-Salem, NC, United States
Professional / Management
- Medical Center Blvd, Winston Salem, NC, 27157, US
09/23/2021, 09:49 PM
Provides overall administrative direction and coordination for policies, procedures, and programs. Manages the day to day delivery of patient centered, cost effective health care services of a medical clinic staffed with more than five physicians across one to three clinic locations.
Bachelor's degree with three years previous healthcare or business management experience; or, an equivalent combination of education and experience.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION, and/or REGISTRATION:
- Provides administrative direction and coordination in the formulation, interpretation and administration of current and long-range policies, procedures and programs.
- Prepares and monitors budgets, purchases equipment and supplies, oversees maintenance of the clinic.
- Delivers cost-effective health care services by managing day-to-day operations and procedures
- Establishes work schedules, task assignments, and resource allocation, space and equipment to ensure effective and efficient patient care and promote conformance with service commitments.
- Builds and maintains strong cross-functional team leadership and collaboration with key business partners to achieve financial and operational success.
- Satisfies treatment and service requirements by following clinical guidelines, facilitating collaboration between clinical and administrative staff and measuring patient satisfaction.
- Ensures the resolution of and/or handles patient complaints or problems regarding charges, patient care, customer service and other related issues.
- Coordinates various human resources functions (in cooperation with Corporate Human Resources) including interviewing and hiring of staff, administrative supervision of staff, training and development of staff, conducting performance appraisals, coordinating vacation schedules, coaching and counseling, and termination of the employment relationship.
- Works with leadership to manage budgetary activities as determined by the levels of authority.
- Assists with the compilation of and/or prepares operational and financial reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Assists in achieving productivity objectives by helping influence providers to meet or exceed their patient quotas.
- Ensures adherence to legal and regulatory requirements (OSHA, CLIA, HIPAA, and Coding) as well as coordinating various quality initiatives.
- Serves as a liaison with all levels of administration, providers and outside organizations to coordinate practice business, accomplish directives and facilitate problem resolution.
- Assures conformity by all employees and resources to the Company corporate values, policies, procedures, business ethics, and practices.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of organizational policies, procedures and protocols
- Knowledge of computer systems, applications (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) practice management systems, electronic health records
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills Highly self-motivated, self-directed and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to build a team environment that is conducive to motivate staff within all areas to high levels of performance
Wake Forest Baptist Health and Atrium Health have joined forces in a strategic combination that will enhance care, transform medical education and create economic opportunity for countless lives in North Carolina and beyond. As a part of that combination, the two health systems will be integrating technology and platforms, including our career sites.
This means that although you are applying on the Wake Forest Baptist Health Career Site, you receive communications from the Atrium Health Recruitment Team. Please know that this is an expected process, and thanks in advance for your flexibility.
Wake Forest Baptist Health (www.WakeHealth.edu) is a nationally recognized academic health system in Winston-Salem, North Carolina, with an integrated enterprise including educational and research facilities, hospitals, clinics, diagnostic centers, and other primary and specialty care facilities serving 24 counties in northwest North Carolina and southwest Virginia.
It comprises: a regional clinical system with more than 300 locations, 2,100 physicians and 1,535 acute care beds; Wake Forest School of Medicine; and Wake Forest Innovations, which promotes the commercialization of research discoveries and operates Innovation Quarter, an urban research and business park specializing in biotechnology, materials science and information technology. Wake Forest Baptist’s clinical, research and educational programs are consistently ranked among the best in the country.
About the Team
Wake Forest Baptist Health's mission is to improve the health of our region, state and nation by:
- Generating and translating knowledge to prevent, diagnose and treat disease.
- Training leaders in health care and biomedical science.
- Serving as the premier health system in our region, with specific centers of excellence recognized as national and international care destination.
Wake Forest Baptist Health is a preeminent learning health system that promotes better health for all through collaboration, excellence and innovation.
- Demonstrate the highest standards of patient-centered care, education, research and operational effectiveness
- Responsive to the physical, emotional, spiritual and intellectual needs of all
- Cultivate selfless contribution for the greater good
- Demonstrate fairness, honesty, sincerity and accountability
- Demonstrate respect for and inclusion of all backgrounds, identities, experiences, and perspectives
- Foster mutual respect, facilitate professional growth and mentorship, and reward teamwork and collaboration
- Promote creativity to enhance discovery and the application of knowledge
- Embrace a culture of reliability through better process design and accountability
Patient and Family Promise
We promise to:
- Keep you safe.
- Care for you.
- Involve you and your family.
- Respect you and your time.
Staff Nurse II Vascular Surgery Clinic High Point
High Point, NC, United States
2455H - Staff II Nurse (High Point) Vascular Surgery
- 2455H - Staff II Nurse (High Point) Vascular Surgery