Practice Integration Account Manager
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Corporate Job Id R0014347
ChenMed is transforming healthcare for seniors. We provide big answers to big problems in health care delivery. ChenMed is a full-risk primary care market leader with an innovative philosophy, unique physician culture and end-to-end customized technology. These things allow us to provide world-class primary care and coordinated care to the most vulnerable population – moderate- to low-income seniors who have complex chronic diseases.
Through our innovative operating model, physician-led culture and empowering technology, we are able to drive key quality and cost outcomes that create value for patients, physicians and the overall health system. Our model allows us to practice medicine the way it should be practiced. By recruiting focused physicians and reducing their doctor-to-patient ratios, we increase patients’ “face time” during each monthly appointment and help foster stronger doctor-patient relationships. Our model also drives and enhances compliance with treatment plans.
As a result of our efforts, our patients realize lower hospital admissions. Their overwhelming response to our approach is reflected in our aggressive, organic growth and net promoter scores in the low to mid 90s, which is unheard of in any industry. Read more about our results and the value of the ChenMed model.
As a company, we are making a difference in the lives of seniors and the health care system overall.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports practice integration projects focused on developing consistent processes, reporting and oversight of deals, and compliance/SOPs/best practices
- May be assigned different areas or geographies in order to facilitate a speed to market integration.
- Assists in the health plan communication and coordination with respect to credentialing, patient transfers, data integration.
- Works towards implementing programs to ensure patients are acclimated to our model and first appointments occur soon after integration.
- Coordinates with Practice Acquisition team and markets to help ensure that the integration playbook is effectively executed.
- Works with provider credentialing to manage credentialing issues.
- Reviews data from the Practice Acquisition team to ensure a smooth turnover.
- Completes project management duties related to the integration.
- Maintains Practice Integration calendar ensuring timely execution of deadlines and deliverables while working with cross-functional partners.
- Ensures training and acclimation of acquired teams into the Core Model.
- Coordinates communication during and post integration with Practice Integration, Sales COE/Operations, and market leadership teams.
- Implements the SOP for Practice Integration Management.
- Coordinates the handling of medical records and patient transition process
- May assist in the effective transition of medical records into the new practice to allow for easier HRDD/DM ramp up.
- Performs other duties as assigned and modified at manager’s discretion.
At ChenMed, If you are an innovative, entrepreneurial minded, over-achiever who is extremely passionate in helping people and revolutionizing Healthcare again, we are that dynamic and exciting company you are looking for!
After applying, we encourage you to "follow" us on LinkedIn (ChenMed) as well! This way you can stay informed and up to date on what’s happening around our organization and start your path to becoming part of our FAMILY!
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to implement growth plans post integration in order to optimize return on investment
- Knowledge of how to help patients gain access to Medicare Advantage programs – i.e., identify SEP, AEP, OEP, SNP, and 5 Star opportunities.
- Emotionally intelligent, demonstrated ability to lead effectively and drive consensus in a matrixed management operating environment
- Intellectually curious, always validating assumptions and passionate about healthcare
- Strategy, planning, project management and execution skills with the ability to drive results
- Effective written and verbal communicator with a demonstrated ability to present to audiences with a straight-forward style of communication
- Commercial and business acumen with an ability to recognize growth opportunities
- Ability to understand, analyze and assimilate complex issues, draw correct conclusions and formulate clear strategy and policies
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, database, and presentation software
- Ability and willingness to travel locally, regionally and nationwide up to 50% of the time
- Spoken and written fluency in English
- This job requires use and exercise of independent judgment
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE CRITERIA:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Business Administration; experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis above the minimum experience required
- MBA preferred
- Minimum three (3) years of related experience in the fundamentals of mergers and acquisition integration in healthcare and handling the transition of patients from legacy practices
The Practice Integration Consultant will assist with the incorporation of new providers into the organization, working with Physician Education team and other COEs to ensure a smooth integration by not only leading the transition but also personally engaging in a majority of the transition tasks until a team is established. This role supports the Practice Acquisition and Ops COE teams by coordinating and implementing the integration of acquired practices into the Chenmed System and operational practices. This position will support the transformation of care for the neediest populations by being committed to business focused self-development, through the generation and implementation of business processes to acclimate new practices into the enterprise.
Get notified for similar jobs
Sign up to receive job alerts
Enter Email address (Required)
Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Practice Integration Consultant
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Corporate Posted Date 03/24/2021
Practice Integration Account Manager
Location Miami, Florida, United States of America Category Corporate Posted Date 05/10/2021
Life at ChenMed
Meet Our Team
David Guerra MD, Medical Director