Piedmont Heart Institute - Advanced Practice Provider – Outpatient – Athens/Greensboro/Surrounding Outreach Clinics
Job Number: 1050643
Piedmont Heart Institute Physicians - Athens, Georgia
Piedmont Heart Institute - AdvancedPractice Provider Outpatient Athens/Greensboro/Surrounding Outreach Clinics
Piedmont HeartInstitute is currently recruiting for a Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitionerto join the team in Greensboro, Georgia and surrounding outreach clinics. Thisis a full time position.
Ambulatorycare responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assesses patient and performsdiagnostic and therapeutic procedures to assist physician in diagnosing medicaland surgical problems and prescribes necessary treatment and services forquality patient care.
- Takes patient histories, conductsphysical examinations, writes progress notes, prepares patient workups andsummaries noting pertinent positive and negative findings, obtains psychosocialhistory relevant to patient care, and assumes responsibility for developingtherapeutic relationships with patients.
- Orders and schedules laboratory studiesand diagnostic procedures. Explains necessity, preparation, nature, andanticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic procedure(s) to thepatient, patients family, and staff.
- Monitors progress of patients, reportsprogress to supervising physician, and maintains record of each patientsprogress, consulting with supervising physician when patients progress doesnot meet anticipated and/or predetermined criteria.
- PiedmontBenefits include:
Competitive compensation and benefits package CME allowance Quality, Service and Reputation
PA: Graduate of a Physician Assistants program with current license for the Georgia State Composite Board
NP: Graduate from a school of nursing with current Georgia license for Advanced Practice Nursing and a Masters degree in Nursing
Diversity & Inclusion
At Piedmont Healthcare we embrace diverse ideas, perspectives, and skills to create a collaborative workplace where the best talent wants to succeed. We celebrate differences and recognize that they allow us to care for our community.
Excellence at Work
Piedmont is a certified Great Place to Work™-- a national designation based on employee feedback about trust, workplace culture and experience. In 2019, Forbes named Piedmont one of Georgia’s 10 best employers and the highest-ranked healthcare provider.
© 2020 Piedmont Healthcare