- Vienna, Virginia
Job DescriptionOverviewCenturion is proud to be a leading provider of comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and community mental health centers nationwide.
We are currently seeking an experienced full-time Physician Recruiter to join our Corporate Team as a remote employee. Join our collaborative and supportive in-house recruiting department, and enjoy the many benefits of working with a leading provider of the correctional healthcare industry.
This is a work from home opportunity with some travel required to attend client meetings, conferences, and academic recruitment activities. Therefore, candidates residing in Missouri or surrounding states are highly preferred.
The Physician Recruiter will generate and source candidates for all Physician, Dentist, Psychologist, and Advanced Practice Provider positions within an assigned region. This includes tasks such as reviewing CVs, conducting phone screens, and presenting candidates to hiring managers with detail and clarity. The Physician Recruiter must display true “Thinking Outside the Box” mentality by exploring creative ideas/tools to attract qualified candidates. Commonly used tools include cold calling, healthcare association publications, online job boards, newspaper and web advertisements, social media, email campaigns, and direct mail campaigns. Travel for client meetings, job fairs, conferences, networking dinners, academic vents, and other recruitment events is expected occasionally. Maintaining thorough, accurate data within the applicant tracking system and all other reports is necessary.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in recruiting physicians
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in various computer applications, including Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Previous experience using Applicant Tracking Systems, particularly iCIMS, preferred
- Strong problem-solving, organization, written and oral communication, and negotiation skills
- Must be able to establish rapport and effective working relationships with program management, candidates, end users, and corporate headquarters
- Self-motivation, customer service orientation, and the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage a large workload are all critical skills
Monday - Friday
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Excellent salary & quarterly bonuses
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with employer match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. ("Centurion") is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
MHM Services, Inc. d/b/a Centurion Group, Inc. (“Centurion”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.