Physician - Neurology
Why Mount Nittany Health?
Mount Nittany Physician Group (MNPG) is a physician led, professionally managed multi-specialty group. All Inpatients will be seen at Mount Nittany Medical Center- A CMS 5 Star Rated Facility.
The Neurology Division has grown over the years. All physicians are board certified or eligible. We are looking for a strong generalist with subspecialty interest. A fellowship trained neurology sub-specialist would be expected to see general neurology patients as well and can build their subspecialty practice over time which could include multiple sclerosis, movement disorders, headache, neuromuscular disease, stroke, etc. MNPG provides teaching for medical students and family medicine residents of the Hershey Medical Center.
• Stable multi-specialty group
• Growing patient demand, growing organization, excellent reputation
• Collegial work environment that strives to provide a favorable work/life balance
State College, home to Penn State University, is a vibrant college town that offers a diverse culture, excellent public and private schools, dining, theatre, sports and recreation, nightlife and more. This is all located within a safe, friendly community that makes the area perfect for raising a family. In fact State College has recently been named the 8th best city in the United States to move to as well as the 6th best city in the U.S. to raise children. University Park Airport is located five miles from town and State College offers easy access to Interstates 80 and 99.
• Money Magazine has ranked State College as one of the best places to live in the U.S.
• Psychology Today ranked State College the lowest stress community in America
• Kiplinger Washington picked State College as one of the strongest growth areas in the mid-Atlantic
Mount Nittany Medical Center is an independent not-for-profit, 260 bed, acute care facility housing both inpatient and outpatient medical/surgical services. Mount Nittany is a CMS 5 Star Rated facility,
Please contact Stevie Rutherford, Physician Recruiter, for more information regarding this exceptional opportunity!
814-231-7100 ext. 3142