Added - 06/03/21Physician Family Practice or Internal Medicine PhysicianCorpus Christi, Texas | Physician
Related Physician Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Physician Family Practice or Internal Medicine to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Navy Medicine Readiness and Training in Groton, Connecticut.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 6:00pm; shifts based on department needs
• Independent Contractor with competitive financial package
The Physician Family Practice or Internal Medicine must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.).
• Education: Graduate from an accredited medical school in the United States or Canada. This degree must have been accredited by the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association; Association of American Medical Colleges; Liaison Committee on Medical Education; Commission on Osteopathic College Accreditation of the American Osteopathic Association, or an accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) at the time the degree was obtained.
• Certification: Board Certified in either Family Practice or Internal Medicine.
• Internship/Residency: Successful completion of an internship and residency program which has been approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education or the Committee on Postdoctoral Training of the American Osteopathic Association.
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice medicine in the state of Connecticut.
• Experience: Possess one year of experience within the last two years as a physician in a family practice or internal medicine setting or have successfully completed a Family Practice or Internal Medicine residency program within the last year.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.