Added - 2 days agoPhysician Assistant AlliedHampton, Virginia | Allied
Related Allied Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified Physician Assistant to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Langley Air Force Base in Virginia.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday through Friday between the hours of 5:30am-6:30pm; shifts based on departmental needs
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Physician Assistant must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Bachelor's degree. Must be a graduate Physician Assistant qualified by academic and practical education to provide patient services as a physician extender under supervision of a physician. Must be a graduate of a Physician Assistant Training Program accredited by the Accreditation Review Commission on Education for the Physician Assistant (ARC- PA), or its predecessors, and acceptable to the Surgeon General, USAF.
• Certifications: Basic Life Support. Certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Committee on Certification Physician Assistants (NCCPA) is required.
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant as required by the government.
• Experience: Must have at least 24 months of experience as a Physician Assistant within the last 36 months.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.