- Reading Hospital
- St. Christopher's Hospital for Children
- Brandywine Hospital
- Chestnut Hill Hospital
- Jennersville Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital
- Pottstown Hospital
- Tower Health Medical Group
- Tower Health Urgent Care
- Tower Health at Home
Physical Therapist Lymphedema - Outpatient Therapy
- Req. Number: 2020-28279
- Posted Date: 2/24/2021
- Shift: Day
- Work Schedule: 0800-1900 with two evenings until 1900.
- Hours: 80 hours per pay period
- Address: 2802 Papermill Road
- City, State: Reading, PA
- Department: OP Therapy Gateway PT
Join our Outpatient Therapy Team, where we are advancing health and transforming lives. Our experienced and personable staff members have created a warm and positive environment where our patients know that their care is our number one priority. There are many opportunities to grow professionally through our Career Advancement Program.
Reading Hospital is currently seeking qualified candidates for a full-time Outpatient Lymphedema Physical Therapist position. The Physical Therapist will provide highly skilled therapy services including evaluate, manage, and treat patients with lymphedema in addition to adult patients with various musculoskeletal and neurological conditions in an outpatient clinic. This position offers incentive for qualified Physical Therapist.
Evaluates, plans and implements treatment programs for referred patients according to accepted principles and practices of physical therapy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Physical Therapy (Required); Masters or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy (Preferred)
- PA Physical Therapy License (Required)
- Specialty Certifications: Certified Lymphedema Specialist (CLT)
- Experience: 2+ years of experience within specialty such as Lymphedema