Why Mount Nittany Health?
At Mount Nittany Health, we provide high-quality patient care with a unique combination of the latest in clinical technology and compassionate medical professionals. We are committed to improving both the quality and availability of healthcare in our region and seek to hire only the best to support the communities we serve.
Performs a variety of procedures necessary in the diversified duties of Physical Therapy from the physicians order and general instruction.
1) Graduate of an approved program in Physical Therapy.
1) Must have completed all mandatory fieldworks/clinicals as required.
2) One year of direct patients care is preferred.
1) Must be a licensed Physical Therapist or eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania.
2) Meets the American Heart Association’s standards for Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) and renews BLS every two years.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
1) Must be able to perform all duties associated with the position of Physical Therapist.
2) Good physical condition is necessary to endure stresses of the job.