Added - 03/19/21Physical Therapist AlliedFairfield, California | Allied
Related Allied Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are potentially hiring for a qualified civilian Physical Therapist to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at David Grant Medical Center, Travis AFB, CA.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday, 0700 - 2000, 8–12-hour work days not to exceed 40 hours / week.; shifts based on department needs
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Physical Therapist must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Doctoral degree required; will consider applicants with a Master's (or Bachelor's) degree in physical therapy on a case-by-case basis. Doctoral degree in Physical Therapy from a Physical Therapy program acceptable to the USAF Surgeon General and accredited by the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA) Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education. Master's degree in physical therapy or Baccalaureate degree in physical therapy for graduates prior to January 1, 2002.
• Education: Graduate from a college or university approved by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education (CAPTE).
• Experience: Have at least 12 months of experience as a physical therapist within the preceding 36 months.
• Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a physical therapist.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.