PHYSICAL MEDICINE TECH FEATURED
In this highly technical, fast-paced, and rewarding position, you'll collaborate with multidisciplinary team members to provide the very best care for patients. The Physical Medicine Tech assists in the practice of physical/occupational therapy within scope of training under the on-site supervision of reasonable proximity of a Physical/Occupational Therapist or Physical/Occupational Therapist Assistant.Your Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Current BCLS certification.
Your Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate clearly and openly
- Build relationships to promote a collaborative environment
- Be accountable for your performance
- Always look for ways to improve the patient experience
- Take initiative for your professional growth
- Be engaged and eager to build a winning team
Additional Information: Methodist Charlton Medical Center is a 301-bed, full-service, teaching hospital that serves the communities of Cedar Hill, DeSoto, Duncanville, and Lancaster in southwestern Dallas County. With a new 40,000-square-foot, $71 million emergency department expansion planned, our busy, growing hospital features a newly renovated intensive care unit and a Level III Advanced Trauma Center. Among other distinctions, we have been recognized for our interventional cardiology services including cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology, open heart surgery, and STEMI care; stroke care; hip and knee joint replacement services; women and children's services; and more. Methodist Charlton strives to have a diverse workforce that reflects the communities we serve -- one that is welcoming of the skills and talents of all groups. Our reputation as an award-winning employer shows in the honors we've earned:
- Journey to Magnet Excellence® hospital
- Level III Advanced Trauma Facility
- Grade A Hospital Safety Score from The Leapfrog Group®
- Accredited Cycle IV Chest Pain Center from the Society of Cardiovascular Patient Care (SCPC)
- Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission for heart attack, heart failure, chest pain, stroke, pneumonia, surgery, perinatal care, and knee and hip joint replacement
- Chest Pain – MI Registry™ Platinum Performance Achievement Award by the American College of Cardiology for excellence in heart attack care.
Our Care Commitments
- Take Care of Patients
- Take Care of Each Other
- Take Care of Ourselves
- Take Care of Methodist