Novant Health is seeking a Phlebotomist that possesses a comprehensive understanding of all residing rules, regulations, policies, and procedures in accordance with age-specific guidelines for the age groups served, and the ability to functions as an intermediary between the patient, caregivers and the laboratories. Come join a remarkable team where quality care meets quality service, in every dimension, every time. #JoinTeamAubergine #NovantHealth. Let Novant Health be the destination for your professional growth.
- Education: High school diploma required. Associates degree preferred. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience: One year of relevant phlebotomy experience preferred. Refer to the Life Support Training Policy NH-HR-3096.
- Additional skills required: In NHmg setting, performs waived and moderate testing that meets TJC, CLIA and COLA regulations. Knowledge of current medical terminology to perform full range of laboratory tasks. Knowledge of medical terminology to communicate with medical staff regarding laboratory procedures. Skill in anticipating and reacting calmly to emergency situations. Skill in developing and maintaining department quality assurance. Skill in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with patients, medical staff, hospital staff and the public. Ability to follow written protocols. Ability to work independently. Ability to communicate clearly.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health