Pharmacy Technician II
Job ID: 84908
Area of Interest: Allied Health
Location: Towson,MD US
Hours of Work: Rotating Evening Shift, Every Third Weekend
Job Facility: UM St. Joseph Medical Center
Employment Type: Full Time
What You Will Do:
Pharmacy Technician II
We are looking for talented professionals to join our team at University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center.
When you come to University of Maryland St. Joseph Medical Center, you’re coming to more than simply a beautiful 37-acre, 224- bed suburban Towson, MD campus. You’re embarking on a professional journey that encourages opportunities, values a team atmosphere, and makes convenience and flexibility a priority.
- Fills medication orders and maintains inventory of drugs and supplies by following established standards and procedures.
- Properly handles non-hazardous, hazardous and controlled substances by observing proper safety procedures consistent with United States Pharmacopeia (USP) standards and Federal and State regulations.
As a team member at St. Joseph Medical Center, you’ll experience:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage – Tax-Free Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement, and generous paid time off.
- Free Parking & On-Site Fitness Center
- Recognition: We have a positive points recognition program designed to reward and recognize our outstanding employees; employees can also recognize their peers
- On-Site Daycare
What You Need to Be Successful:
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required.
- Minimum of 6 months experience as a Pharmacy Technician is required, 1 year of experience preferred.
- Maryland Pharmacy Tech licensure required.
- National certification preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on