Related Allied Jobs
At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified civilian Pharmacy Technician to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Tyndall Air Force Base, Panama City, Florida.
• Status: Full-Time
• Schedule: Monday – Friday 7:00AM – 6:00PM
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Pharmacy Technician must have the following qualifications:
• Degree: Certificate, Certified by the Pharmacy Technician Certification Board (PTCB)
• Education: Graduate from a formal pharmacy technician program accredited by the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists (ASHP) or a formal pharmacy technician program (i.e., technical, hospital, or retail-based program) or a formal medical services training program of the United States Military
• Experience: Minimum One year of experience
• Pharmacy Technicians will be required to have and maintain a Pharmacy Technician Certification Board License
Minimum Requirements for the Pharmacy Technician are as follows:
• Perform a full range of pharmacy technician procedures.
• Perform pharmaceutical dispensing duties including filling new outpatient prescriptions, refilling
prescriptions, and entering orders into databases.
• Perform information consultation duties including supporting new and refill prescriptions, supporting
patient requests, supporting physician’s requests, monitoring for drug interactions, and reporting adverse
• Perform quality improvement duties including performing drug storage inspection, reviewing expired
supplies, and producing error and workload reports and documentation.
• Perform supply process duties including placing new orders, stocking/restocking shelves, inventory
maintenance, producing not in stock reports.
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.