Job ID: 85404
Area of Interest: Allied Health
Location: Glen Burnie,MD US
Hours of Work: Every other weekends 7am to 330pm
Job Facility: UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Employment Type: Part Time
What You Will Do:
University of Maryland Baltimore Washington Medical Center
Part- Time – Weekend
Glen Burnie, Maryland
The Right Choice. Right Here.
We’re looking for talented professionals to join our Pharmacy Team at UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center — named a Top Workplace in the Baltimore area by the Baltimore Sun in 2019.
- Assists in the formulation, preparation, dispensing, and delivery of medications and pharmaceutical supplies.
As a member of our team, you’ll experience:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A comprehensive benefits package including health, vision and dental coverage including prescription drug coverage – Tax-Free Savings Plans, Tuition Reimbursement and more!
- Work Life Balance: You’ll accrue paid time off; we offer dependent care reimbursement, short/long term disability and an employee assistance program.
- Educational Assistance: We support your continuing education and career advancement by offering tuition reimbursement & continuing education options.
- Free parking onsite
What You Need to Be Successful:
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Completion of technician training program preferred.
- Certified pharmacy technician preferred.
- Registered as Registered Pharmacy Technician with State of Maryland within six months of date of hire or transfer into the position.
- One – two years working experience as a pharmacy technician in an institutional setting preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. EEO IS THE LAW
- Follow us on