State City Organization
Let us find jobs for you based on your LinkedIn profile.
Pharmacy Financial Coordinator
Req ID: 38500BR
Job Summary: The Pharmacy Financial Coordinator is responsible for providing accounts payable and administrative support for the BILH Pharmacy Finance Department. This position will be responsible for the creation of requisitions, management of purchase orders and accounts payable reconciliation for the BILH Pharmacy Corporation. The Coordinator will perform other tasks as needed.
- Submits requisitions for all non-drug related invoices. Working with procurement as needed and providing purchase orders to Vendors.
- Key contact in the department for all non-drug related payments. Submits and monitors all invoices working with AP and various Vendors to ensure invoices are paid timely according to contract terms.
- Responds to Vendor Inquiries by researching invoices in question, and provides appropriate responses to management and vendors as appropriate.
- Monthly AP reconciliation of key vendors.
- Helps to develop the list of invoices to be accrued at period end for general ledger purposes. Invoices for goods and services received in the prior period but not paid through AP should be accrued monthly.
- Monthly reconciliation of corporate credit card with submission of supporting documentation to Accounting
- Oversees and ensures timely resolution of any invoicing issues.
- Works on special projects as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 0-1 years related work experience required.
- Basic Office Skills including data entry.
- Ability to work independently.
- Experience with computer systems required, including web based applications and some Microsoft Office applications which may include Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint or Access.
- Business office or clerical experience.
- Experience with A/P and reconciliation preferred.
- Decision Making: Ability to make decisions that are based on specific instructions, standard practices and established procedures which generally require little or no supervision.
- Problem Solving: Ability to address problems that are routine, somewhat repetitive and generally solved by following clear directions and procedures and by identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Independence of Action: Ability to follow precedents and procedures. May set priorities and organize work within general guidelines. Seeks assistance when confronted with difficult and/or unpredictable situations. Work progress is monitored by supervisor/manager.
- Written Communications: Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written English with internal and external customers.
- Oral Communications: Ability to comprehend and converse in English to communicate effectively with medical center staff, patients, families and external customers.
- Knowledge: Ability to demonstrate basic knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices and procedures with the ability to use them in routine situations. Specialized knowledge not required.
- Team Work: Ability to work collaboratively in small teams to improve the operations of immediate work group by offering ideas, identifying issues, and respecting team members.
- Customer Service: Ability to provide a high level of customer service and staff training to meet customer service standards and expectations for the assigned unit(s). Resolves service issues in the assigned unit(s) in a timely and respectful manner.
Physical Nature of the Job:
Sedentary work: Exerting up to 10 pounds of force occasionally in carrying, lifting, pushing, pulling objects. Sitting most of the time, with walking and standing required only occasionally
Share this Job
Working at this Location
Check out where you could be working if you apply.
Your Saved Jobs
You have not saved any jobs yet.
Sign up for our Talent Community and receive Job Alerts
Actor John Krasinski spreads some good news at BIDMC
BIDMC Named Top 25 Hospitals in the Nation to Work For
BIDMC recognized as a leader in “LGBTQ Healthcare Equality”
How to Apply