Pharmacy Automation System Analyst
The Pharmacy Automation Systems Analyst serves as a part of the healthcare team at Novant Health and collaborates with other team members to provide optimal care. The Compliance and Automation Specialist accepts responsibility, authority, accountability, and ownership for management and provision of care in accordance with the current policies and procedures.
- Education: High School or GED required. Bachelor’s Degree Healthcare, clinical, or technology field preferred.
- Experience: Two years acute care, ambulatory, or specialty pharmacy, pharmacy automation, database management, Building reports and creating data-driven presentations, intermediate or expert use of Microsoft Office applications required.
- Licensure/Certification/Registration: State Board of Pharmacy license/registration required. Business Analytics from Harvard Business School Online or successful completion of a data science/analytics course through undergraduate or graduate school program within 1 year of hire required.
- Additional Skills Required: Considerable knowledge and application of basic math skills, including ratio and proportion relationships. Strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to follow verbal and written instructions. Ability to travel, including overnight stay
- Additional Skills Preferred: Certification in pharmacy automation systems including, but not limited to, any of the following:
- BD Pyxis ES System Manager
- BD Pyxis CII Safe System Manager
- BD Pyxis Logistics Systems Manager
- BD Pyxis IV Prep System Manager
Considerable knowledge of medication names (both trade and generic) and their doses, routes of administration, and adverse effects. Knowledge of Pharmacy hardware and software.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Need help finding the right job?
Learn more about Novant Health